Best bluetooth headset for google voice + macbook?

mpbiz

Apr 29, 2010
Just signed up for google voice and I'm looking for a good bluetooth headset that will work with my macbook.

I just need some kick ass sound quality. No time to deal with echoes, robotic voices, etc. since I'm dealing with clients and need to sound as professional as possible.

Any recommendations?

jawbone, you can't go wrong...

Jawbone ERA Bluetooth Headset GAY|GAY NoiseAssassin, HD Audio, Motion, Apps

edit: no idea why the link has 'GAY|GAY' in it, its a STRAIGHT link to the product website.
LOL that's funny, the title code for the website is:
HTML:
<title>Jawbone ERA Bluetooth Headset  |   NoiseAssassin, HD Audio, Motion, Apps</title>
It's kind of off-topic but for better sound quality with a wired headset, make sure you get one that connects through USB. I've heard this and thought it was total BS until I made some recordings with the same headset in audacity. The analog 3.5mm connection has tons of noise, and even after using audacity's noise removal tool it's still there. I actually used my crappy webcam mic vs. a $80 headset to make a recording because of the sound quality difference. It's something to do with the analog to digital conversion. Shouldn't be a problem with a bluetooth headset though, they're all digital.