Best AM at epic/azoogle?

I had Mike B too, just got an email he is leaving :(

I also had Matt B at Copeac, he left this week too :(

oh, and I also got a new am at CX digital this week too

WHATS GOING ON

So, now that Mike B's leaving, who would you guys recommend? I added Jack Kern to get my application through, and he was helpful, but he never seems to be on..
My next choice would have been Jack after meeting him in Vegas.

AZN been losing good AMs recently.

I work with Alex.
I think hes a newer AM, but he hustles hard and gets me what I want.

I actually like newly hired AM's more sometimes. They work harder because they are thirsty. A lot of these older AM's get lazy and start taking vacations every other month. And they never login to AIM so they can only be reached through email, wtf is that about.

My next choice would have been Jack after meeting him in Vegas.

AZN been losing good AMs recently.
Hmm, kk, thanks :)
I work with Alex.
I think hes a newer AM, but he hustles hard and gets me what I want.

I actually like newly hired AM's more sometimes. They work harder because they are thirsty. A lot of these older AM's get lazy and start taking vacations every other month. And they never login to AIM so they can only be reached through email, wtf is that about.
Does he come on at weekends? And yeah, I know what you mean..

Hmm, kk, thanks :)

Does he come on at weekends? And yeah, I know what you mean..
Ah fuck.

My AM's name is Todd. Not Alex lol.
Got that shit confused.

None of my AM's at corporate networks come online during the weekends. They all 9-5. Which sucks though because money never sleeps.

Ah fuck.

My AM's name is Todd. Not Alex lol.
Got that shit confused.

None of my AM's at corporate networks come online during the weekends. They all 9-5. Which sucks though because money never sleeps.
lol, kk.

And damn. Does he come on on saturdays?

Both the AMs I've had at EWA come online on Sundays, but aren't officially working then. Adam at Epic's online now, but yeah, I guess he's the only one really other than Matt at EWA.