being scrubd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackfitz

Jack
Mar 1, 2009
www.ppcaffiliatetracking.com
I finally got my first positive campaign.
A poll email submit. after one hour i had spent $8 and made $32. so was pretty happy with that. I then paused the campaign to set it up properly going through tracking202pro. Now the impressions of my traffic are ot being recorded. WTF?
the user still ends up on the same aff url, i have even clicked on it my self through a proxy and my network isn't recording any impressions or clicks?
They wouldn't scrub that much would they? any suggestions?

Something is wrong with your tracking code (most likely), or stats are delayed (if you're talking about short time), usually scrubs show impressions but not conversions... Give it some time. Is it a Directrack network?

1 field submits ALWAYS scrub in my past experiences.
ALWAYS.
They are subject to killer fraud and typically don't make the advertiser jack shit.

Yeh its on Direct track. i am assuming they lag quiet abit...
Now here is an ultra newb question and yes fell free to give me the dick roll if you wish. my network shows impressions:9 clicks:212 my question would'nt you get an impression for each click? or are impressions when someone doesn't click on the offer?

You will only get "impressions" if you use the banner code that they provide, if you don't use that banner code and just use the text link to send your visitors to the offer then they will only be counted as "clicks".

Are you showing an image too? I believe they probably track by image loads for impressions.
I usually direct link most things so I usually have 0 impressions and fuck tons of clicks.

scrubbing is usually on advertisers side for email sub. The best way to make money with them is rotate the offers every 12 hours or everyday.

Email submits get scrubbed big time. I haven't heard anyone recently making money from these.

There's still good money to be made from them but it really depends on if you can find solid email submits or not. I've also found them to scrub a lot less on normal banner traffic from simple websites of mine that were mainly used for adsense but I am putting email submits on them to supplement the earnings from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.