Because I feel for lazy people, here ya go - my keywords

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlondeTM

Apr 27, 2007
With the exercise nazis
Go for it. Some of you freeloading whiners asked for keywords, you got them. If they aren't sexy enough, or cool enough, or whatever....don't even post your whining in here.

Here are some of the keywords I use to monetize for one of my sites. I have plenty of other ones, it's called diversifying. Go buy a domain relating to these words. Put up content related to these words. Monetize that content. Voila!

Thick vaginal mucus
Brown discharge vagina
Vaginal odor discharge
Menstrual bloody clots
Cervical scraping
Bloody mucus vagina
Brown bloody mucus
Menstrual overflow
Menstrual storage cup

Smartassedness aside...

all those words relate to pregnancy. If people would take any one word keyword and niche it out, they can compete in anything. Anything. The people that are searching those terms are the very same people searching the one word term.

Every single one word term has a ton of niche terms that all relate to the person searching the original term. It's not rocket science. It's common sense.

I could just see the guy building a content site around menstrual bloody clots now:

digital cam out snapping photos of his girl's nasty :repuke:

oh god, why did I come back to this thread. Damn you TM.

WoW

I leave the forums for 2 hours to buy my 1st www. and look what I missed!
This place is just to great. No matter what time it is there is always quality Shit here! Thanks for the laugh so late I needed it

:bowdown:

450px-DivaCup.jpg

good list actually. not a LOT of competition for those keywords. get past the nastiness, and you got some winners there.

As for SEO_Mike, What about some keywords relating to Acne Skin Care?

Status
Not open for further replies.