vaizbunas

fuckin with the big G
Aug 17, 2011
Wonderland
www.blow.me
This is how you do it
http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l516/stevenukas/randomshit.png

If this wont work out then put into google translator

pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk

encoded hypnotic message. Now those who listen to this will get........................................................................................................................................................................

Yes I ever since I played that I have this weird urge to ask for your Paypal and send you $4954 (Yes, precisely that amount).

I am also hearing voices that ask me to buy your product.

Also, every since I played that for the 19th time, I am having an erection that just won't go away.

WTF have you done to me? What was encoded in that shit? What conspiracy is this?

Yes I ever since I played that I have this weird urge to ask for your Paypal and send you $4954 (Yes, precisely that amount).

I am also hearing voices that ask me to buy your product.

Also, every since I played that for the 19th time, I am having an erection that just won't go away.

WTF have you done to me? What was encoded in that shit? What conspiracy is this?

Your daddy rapped you or you fell hard on your head when you was a kid?
thumbs_nigga_you_just_went_full_retard.jpg
attachment.php