Sep 15, 2009
WF
www.blogcommentshop.com
Rating - 100%
171   0   1
Are you tired with Google Panda Update? :repuke:

Now Unique and Quality Content beat competitors
:action-smiley-052:

We write Superb quality articles which include with Onsite SEO parameters and LSI keywords. I don't like to write a long sales letter with useless content. Now All you know that the impact of Quality articles with SEO.

Advantages of Our Article Writing Service

• Including H1,H2,H3 tags with targeted keyword
  • 1%+ Keyword density
  • Including bold, italic and underlined keyword
  • Including keyword in first and last sentence of the article body
  • Giving the priority for LSI keywords
  • Adding authority outbound link (Wikipedia, BBC etc)
  • 100% Unique and Quality Articles
  • Deliver as Separate word document (or we can give PDF)
  • 500+ word per an article

Our Rates

1x Article = $6
5x Articles = $25 ($5/Article)
10x Articles = $40 ($4/Article)

* For Bulk orders more than 10 articles, I can give special rates upon workload. Please contact before ordering bulk orders.

How to order?

First send the relevant payment to blogseolk@gmail.com
Then contact me here with keywords with paypal email.
(We accept all payment methods of Paypal, Moneybookers, AlertPay, LibertyReserve and Payoneer)

Deliver Time
Well, We need at least 2 Days to deliver it. It depends on workload.
We will deliver all articles to paypal email or given email

P.s: I can give 3x 50% discounted Review copies for one 500 words article per person. Only 3 members get this chance!!!!
Grab $3/500 words article.

can you tell s more about the article writers? Are they native speakers? Do you they have a college/university education? How capable are they in doing research?

Thanks,
-Chris

can you tell s more about the article writers? Are they native speakers? Do you they have a college/university education? How capable are they in doing research?

Thanks,
-Chris

Yes, We have native speakers and College education writers. Our team will do a research when you supply the keyword. They mainly focus latest topics which related to your niche to get the maximum quality of the article.

Yea seems good but need to know your team wont fail

Thanks! I don't need to vanish my reputation here.

Can you send me a sample of the content writing? Do you do product reviews? Can you send a sample of that?

Sample sent with a proof. I published an article on a Micro niche site and now it's in first page of Google.

Here is my review.

The good:
I got the article quickly.
Length was 570 words wich is much more than the advertised 500.
The addition of bold, italics and the h1/h2 tags (including outbound links) is a nice plus, increasing the value of the article.

The bad:
The quality of the writing wasn't top notch, although i didn't find spelling mistakes I did see a few sentences that I thought could have been reworded better.

Here is my review.

The good:
I got the article quickly.
Length was 570 words wich is much more than the advertised 500.
The addition of bold, italics and the h1/h2 tags (including outbound links) is a nice plus, increasing the value of the article.

The bad:
The quality of the writing wasn't top notch, although i didn't find spelling mistakes I did see a few sentences that I thought could have been reworded better.

Thanks for the honest review :)

Review
Similar to Choller, I found that the addition of bold, italics, and h1/h2 tags to be nice. The outbound links to other authority pages (wikipedia) was a nice touch as well. However, the writing/english quality was not 'money site' worthy. Multiple grammar mistakes in the article. Might be fine for web 2.0 and article submissions, but article would need to be thoroughly edited before it could make it to the money site.

Review
Similar to Choller, I found that the addition of bold, italics, and h1/h2 tags to be nice. The outbound links to other authority pages (wikipedia) was a nice touch as well. However, the writing/english quality was not 'money site' worthy. Multiple grammar mistakes in the article. Might be fine for web 2.0 and article submissions, but article would need to be thoroughly edited before it could make it to the money site.

Thanks for the review :)

Status
Not open for further replies.