Barefoot bandit

So they caught him? He was evading cops for years. The kid read books on how to fly (which he stole from the Library), stole planes and flew them. Amazing.

Sounds like a feral child. Totally fucked in the head... But with tons of potential and even a kind heart.

This world has no place for such people; in the end they will lobotomize him... Sad.

Yeah I feel bad for this dude... A shitty childhood can take a toll on people. I know a lot of people can come out of a shitty childhood and be like "ooo look at me, I made it" but fuck, everyone's personality and mentality is different with different strengths and weaknesses. Ne way , I think they were a bit hard on this kid, that judge was a dick.

It takes more than just balls to go from prison to working for the feds. Frank Jr has one hell of a karma working for him.

'Barefoot Bandit' inks $1.3 million movie deal: Worthy cause or bad precedent? - CSMonitor.com

Caught after a two-year crime spree that ranged from the Pacific Northwest to the Bahamas and involved the theft of five planes, several boats, dozens of cars, and the burglary of over 100 homes, Harris-Moore has agreed to hand over the proceeds from the movie deal to pay the bulk of the $1.4 million restitution he still owes his victims.

"I am humbled to know I can now help the people I hurt, at least for the financial damage I caused them," Harris-Moore said in a statement. "I have absolutely zero interest in profiting from any of this and I won't make a dime off it. It all goes to restitution. That's what I insisted on from the beginning, and the contract I signed guarantees it."