Status
Not open for further replies.

myk08

ftw
Aug 28, 2008
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I'm Looking to get some static banners done in the next 2-3 days. My current budget is $5 a banner as I'm looking to purchase in bulk.

You would have to provide a solid portfolio of banner work done in the past and have AIM/Skype to coordinate.

Looking for serious people only - If your work looks like MS Paint don't bother.

Send PM for info.

thanks for your "opinion"

:p I guess its based on your opinion of what 'quality' work is :p

for 5$ I normally expect something like:
cheapass.jpg

Now if you want something like that, shoot me a PM :p

My experience is that quality banners anre normally around $25 per banner. I do have some good connections if you would like to PM me. They mght discount if you order in bulk

Your budget is too low for quality work.

bah. i was doing them for $10 a pop and probably would have taken on the gig if the quantity was high enough. you pay $5 you're going to get assembly line stuff.

he wasn't asking for quality - was saying didn't want crap ms paint looking shit. also your sig banner is big and FUGLY!

bah. i was doing them for $10 a pop and probably would have taken on the gig if the quantity was high enough. you pay $5 you're going to get assembly line stuff.

he wasn't asking for quality - was saying didn't want crap ms paint looking shit. also your sig banner is big and FUGLY!

I think you don't know the difference between signature and logo.

fine. whatever the fuck that thing is in your sig is FUCKING UGLY! it hurts my fucking eyes. it is fucking retarded. it looks like shit. you're not doing yourself any favors WITH THAT FUCKING LARGE ASS GRAPHIC IN YOUR SIG. your fucking "studio" is probably smaller than that fucking image. it looks like shit! take a hint from fat bat on how to do a fucking awesome sig banner - YOURS IS FUCKING GARBAGE! did i mention it looks like shit! if fucking blows - it's god awful retarded. it burns my fucking eyes looking at it - from the colors to the fucking white on a grey background in this forum - it's a fucking sore thumb (and not in a good way)!

IT. IS. FUCKING. AWFUL.

fine. whatever the fuck that thing is in your sig is FUCKING UGLY! it hurts my fucking eyes. it is fucking retarded. it looks like shit. you're not doing yourself any favors WITH THAT FUCKING LARGE ASS GRAPHIC IN YOUR SIG. your fucking "studio" is probably smaller than that fucking image. it looks like shit! take a hint from fat bat on how to do a fucking awesome sig banner - YOURS IS FUCKING GARBAGE! did i mention it looks like shit! if fucking blows - it's god awful retarded. it burns my fucking eyes looking at it - from the colors to the fucking white on a grey background in this forum - it's a fucking sore thumb (and not in a good way)!

IT. IS. FUCKING. AWFUL.

rotfl. i couldn't stop laughing from that post!

I think you don't know the difference between signature and logo.

Your a fucking retard with the worst quality work on wickedfire - your portfoilio is garbage and so is your customer service. Buyers beware this person and his wife are complete and utter douches.

-Fuckyou

Your a fucking retard with the worst quality work on wickedfire - your portfoilio is garbage and so is your customer service. Buyers beware this person and his wife are complete and utter douches.

-Fuckyou

Ouch, Radio's comment was just funny and *cough* somewhat true *cough*, yours comes off as rather harsh and unprofessional, especially when you smack down on his wife too. If it was a bad transaction, I recommend keeping it in the itrader feedback. You end up hurting your own image/rep in a way too when you resort to thread outing.

-Fuckyou

He made this post just because I denied to take his project of illustration making for $5 each. Also I have good i-trader and reputation on wickedfire and my clients know me how I am they will never trust on you, you neither have any i-trader nor any reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.