Bank Accounts and Shit

kingfish

Champion of Awesome
Sep 25, 2007
So my bank is pissing me off they talk me into opening a bunch of accounts then charge me random ass fees at seemingly random times for shit I don't know about until I call and complain about and waste my time.

I mean why the fuck do I need to pay you to hold my money while you're fucking loaning it out and making shit tons off of it?

Anyone got any suggestions on good banks that offer business accounts with no fees.

There are few things in the world that piss me off more than bank fees.

Bank Atlantic if they are in your area, 24 hour branches, no business fees, by far the easiest bank I have ever had a working relationship with.

MoneyMattress.jpg

What bank are you with right now?

You need to read the rates and fees page for our accounts. Usually there are certain amounts you need to keep in the account or you will be charged a fee, or if you withdraw more than a few times from a savings you will be charged a fee. Read the fees page, then just avoid the fees...

depends what area you're in.. i assume you don't want to bank somewhere that you don't have local branches. also depends what you use your business accounts for. lot of outbound wires? lot of inbound wires?

let me guess you go through wells fargo?

I for the life of me can't figure out what or where their fees are coming from.

let me guess you go through wells fargo?

I for the life of me can't figure out what or where their fees are coming from.

I was actually going to guess Chase. They opted me in to some Payment protector plan and started charging me a % of the balance on the card every month. I just noticed it on my statement, but the fuckers already took some of my money.

I've been doing well with Charles Schwab. They have no branches but you can use any ATM for free (they refund the fee). So unless you need to deposit checks really quickly they are great.

Excellent service too.

Bank of America small business checking account. No fees if balance >$10K or if minimum of 3 debit card transactions per month.

police and fire federal credit union - philly represent.

Haha in all seriousness, the pffcu is honestly the best bank i have ever worked with. they pay interest on any balance, no fee's and don't even get me started on the interest rates on loans.