Bah one of the worst days of my life

Status
Not open for further replies.

juniodude

I need a life
Jul 31, 2006
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! does anyone ever have plain and sucky days? as if everything is dying around you? I was having an awesome day, especially because of the lightning round and everything.......but after day...........blah just blew up........feel like screaming...

Just let it all out dude. The indigenous peoples of the Interwebs are here for you.

haha, thanks drusam, you crack me up even when i am crazy angry....freaking indigenous people...haha

(I'm wasted) What're you mad about bro? I'm sure I've been worse before, seriously let it out. I have many stories of tweakage to the extreme.

Hey, if you didn't go to a funeral, put your dog down, or take your kid to a chemo treatment........can it really be that bad of a day?

You know, its those crappy days that give us contrast, so we will recognise and won't take for granted those top of the world days.

Hope things are better soon for you. Whatever is going on, use it for the good!

PS...if any of the above really did happen...my sympathies to you!

Jan said:
Hey, if you didn't go to a funeral, put your dog down, or take your kid to a chemo treatment........can it really be that bad of a day?

You know, its those crappy days that give us contrast, so we will recognise and won't take for granted those top of the world days.

Hope things are better soon for you. Whatever is going on, use it for the good!

PS...if any of the above really did happen...my sympathies to you!
I saw on your site you had to put yours down. Same here, after 11 years :( - talk about the suck of all sucks! I work from home so its even worse not having that pal next to ya afer all that time.

Those type of days suck, but they pass. What's making you mad?

Speaking about dogs, my Golden Retriever died on the vet's table last year because of a tumor that ruptured in his stomach, he was only 8, too. Sucks hard core, some people just don't understand how much animals/pets mean to other people.

CreationNation said:
I saw on your site you had to put yours down. Same here, after 11 years :( - talk about the suck of all sucks! I work from home so its even worse not having that pal next to ya afer all that time.

He was an outside dog and he was my "date" for coffee in the morning lately (I started before he was limping)......I haven't been able to go out back yet-maybe next week.

My heart is with you!

Possibility said:
Those type of days suck, but they pass. What's making you mad?

Speaking about dogs, my Golden Retriever died on the vet's table last year because of a tumor that ruptured in his stomach, he was only 8, too. Sucks hard core, some people just don't understand how much animals/pets mean to other people.

I have gone through this about every 10 years or so, the people at the vet's.....I thought they were going to cry with me-they go through it more often! It's rough. People who understand, it sure helps......I don't feel so crazy!

I have had all the above happen...I survived and appreciate life...I have a different perspective!

Have to admit-I wasn't expecting understanding about my dog here, I have to say thank you, and I would say what it means....but I know you guys know!

The first dog that was my responsibility when "that" day came, was a yellow lab that was a b-day present when I was 16. When that day came, she was in my life longer than my husband, at the time, and my three boys! We survive and move on and discover our strengths and find out others understand!

Good can come out of anything...if we allow it!

Status
Not open for further replies.