Bad Day? VENT HERE! (Caution - Offensive Language)

ElizNesbitt

Aug 24, 2011
Western Australia
3rdchancelove.com
Ever have one of those days? Computer troubles? Some day where NOTHING works the way it should do? Some asswipe somewhere does something that just pushes you over the edge?

In all honesty, I'm a mother of three youngens...I don't get to swear & cuss & carry on as much as I would like to at home so I'm looking for somewhere I can bitch about...

==> the stupid mofo's who leave their spammy and TOTALLY irrelevant backlinks in my blogs,
==> the buttmunchers at Cb who suddenly decide that I requested a refund and proceed to lock me out of my source of PLR articles, consequently deleting all my saved half finished work and cancelling my autoblogging drip feeds
==> and the wretched, inconsiderate spawn of satan (who call me "mother") for the repeated interruptions as I attempt to record tutorial video's...for the last three god damned freakin HOURS. It's a 15 friggin minute video - it should NOT take me 3 damned hours to record a 15 minute freakin video. For just 20 minutes...just leave me the f*ck aloooone (PS, Mummy loves you xxx)

*Sighs* Okay, I'm done. The rest of the bullsh*t I can live with. No I can't...these fuckers who come and leave their backlinks in my blogs...it's like walking into my house and saying "Hey, love what you've done with the place. Btw...do you wanna buy a set of encyclopedia's? No? Okay...I'm just going to SPRAYPAINT MY DETAILS ON YOUR WALL here so your next guests can come and find me." Leave me the f*ck alooooone...

Okay....definitely done now. :smokin: Anyone else having one of those days??

It`s definitely one of those days.

I took the girl home from the club, fucked her, and when I went to bust a nut in her face she dodged my cum.

FUCK THAT

Tile this as your desktop background and you'll cheer the fuck up.

left_michael_mcd_work.jpg

Fucktard newbies making pointless threads all over the fucking place.........FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

==> the stupid mofo's who leave their spammy and TOTALLY irrelevant backlinks in my blogs
autoapprove comments = fail
==> the buttmunchers at Cb who suddenly decide that I requested a refund and proceed to lock me out of my source of PLR articles, consequently deleting all my saved half finished work and cancelling my autoblogging drip feeds
Cb (clickbank?), PLR and autoblogging. 'nuff said.
==> and the wretched, inconsiderate spawn of satan (who call me "mother") for the repeated interruptions as I attempt to record tutorial video's...for the last three god damned freakin HOURS. It's a 15 friggin minute video - it should NOT take me 3 damned hours to record a 15 minute freakin video. For just 20 minutes...just leave me the f*ck aloooone (PS, Mummy loves you xxx)
No you don't.

Oh and
9620640.jpg

Reactions: cougarclaws
I poured myself a glass of 1954 Chateau D'Yquem early to find I had forgotten to chill it properly. FFFFFFUUUUU.

What temperature do you think it should be? Tell me the bottle was still alive? Please provide tasting notes!

PS 67 is the best year after 21....

Nickster - Is that you?? Wtf? I can't count the number of times we've had this conversation...you can't talk to you wife like that in public now can we please save it for the bedroom? (You know I like it rough *wink wink*)

Handrewrites - Dad??

LMAO - ahhh, this is fun. Thanks guys. mwah

==> the stupid mofo's who leave their spammy and TOTALLY irrelevant backlinks in my blogs,

Sorry about that but the links are not irrelevant to me