backordering service

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielQ

Jun 29, 2008
A police state.
I'm looking to backorder several domains. Most of them aren't of high value undeveloped. That being said, which service (pool, etc) is best to backorder multiple domains? Which has given you the best successful captures?

The only backorder service I've used is GoDaddy and it sucks. I need some reliability.

So, which domain back order service do you use and why?

Thanks, that helps.

So what's the deal with Godaddy? That list you posted says to use Godaddy for Godaddy, but Godaddy's backorder usually sucks, doesn't it?

Yes Godaddys back orders suck. I have actually caught a name with them though. The other services are better. If your name is regged with Godaddy make sure it isn't listed TDNAM. You will be able to bid on the name and not even need to worry aboout backordering. Godaddy backorders go through TDNAM before its captured.

There is really no reason to buy a 20 backorder on a domain that is regged with Godaddy. The name will appear at TDNAM before the backorder goes through.

Forgot to add that all wild west domain reseller domains are listed in TDNAM as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.