backlinksoftware.com

@sinack... what makes you think I'm an idiot :)

because you keep asking for appraisals on unbrandable domains worth 20 bucks... though your domains aren't as bad as crescentseo's... so maybe he affiliated you with that guy.

what makes you think my domains are unbrandable? :)

If your appraisal for my domain is $20, then I'll take your opinion to consideration. Afterall, that's what this thread for is.......isn't it?

Obviously though, you have absolutely no idea about domaining. So if you think I'm an idiot, what does that make you?

Actually if you read the rules for this sub-forum it specifically says not to post multiple domains in one post.

That said, sitemaker - wait till you have some feedback on one of your domains before blasting us with multiples eh?

@ sinack...Heel! You've been corrected by airforcematt with your made-up and self-imposed rules :)

This is the first premise as to why you're being nailed. I asked why you want me banned and called me an idiot. Your reply:
======================================
because you keep asking for appraisals on unbrandable domains worth 20 bucks... though your domains aren't as bad as crescentseo's... so maybe he affiliated you with that guy.
=====================================

If you're going to argue, then stick with one ground if you're man enough to believe that you're right. Don't jump from one thing to another because your true mentality shows :)

@ airforcematt...with all due respect and I will stand corrected if the case maybe..
I am not trying to blast my domains. 5 threads within 24 hours for domain appraisals...i believe that's the rule here? If i have missed anything, feel free to correct me.

I see domains that are weeks old that are not getting appraised/noticed at all. So rather than wait , i thought I'd keep trying until i have one that gets an appraisal
just like my "equipmentleasingcompany.com." That said, I believe i haven't created more than 5 threads in any given 24-hour period.

The forum rule says:

1. Do NOT post more than one domain per thread. ( @ sinack - for your benefit)

4. Do NOT post more than 5 Threads in a 24 Hour Period.

So , 'am not really sure if you call it "blasting" ...but hey man, like I said, I stand corrected if i'm wrong....I believe I'm simply sticking to the rules....

This will be the last post I make on this thread. I posted a total of 2 times (not counting this one). 1) calling you an idiot that needs to be banned. 2) showing you all of the posts you've made, posting the same message in each thread.

Not sure how you confused me with @bauss (as per your last post). At any rate, I've brought more attention to this thread than I cared to. Good luck with your domain appraisals.

This will be the last post I make on this thread. I posted a total of 2 times (not counting this one). 1) calling you an idiot that needs to be banned. 2) showing you all of the posts you've made, posting the same message in each thread.

Not sure how you confused me with @bauss (as per your last post). At any rate, I've brought more attention to this thread than I cared to. Good luck with your domain appraisals.

I will take that as your admission that you were wrong @ sinack

As you now try to save your face, know that you brought this to yourself.

I would have thanked you for the attention this thread is getting..but no thanks....your negativity and ignorance of the rules ( the fact that you're
the senior member between the 2 of us) basically overshadowed the thread's purpose.

You leave this thread with a clear message who's the real idiot between the 2 of us...... learn from this experience if you can....it'll be good for you!