backlinksindexer.com or drip feed blasts? Same basic thing?

blizam

Large Member
Oct 7, 2011
Denver
I was told once to "use backlinksindexer.com or linklicious.me for getting your backlinks indexed" and to use "Drip Feed Blasts" to build additional links to your backlinks for more juice...

but... isn't that what backlinksindexer.com is doing? building more links to my backlinks?

Do they do different things (aside from drip feeds letting you space out the links over time)?Does anyone use both on a single project? What do people prefer?

Thanks in advance

you can test these assumptions for less than $200 and have a definitive answer. I can tell you now that DFB is nothing like linklicious.me, I have never heard of backlinksindexer

I prefer Linklicious over BackLinkIndexer. Though they both are the same, but Linklicious provides better results.

Basically, what Linklicious really do is - they make RSS feeds out of your links and constantly pings until your links get crawled by Google's Spiders.

Drip Feed Blast is another thing. They create forum profiles every day to your provided links.

I just signed up for backlinksindexer and did something stupid, I know it's just for indexing so I thought what the hell let me throw some links at my money site......Ya stupid..I have a PR 4 aged with a lot of backlinks and didn't think it would affect it, well I lost half my traffic. My main keywords are #1 and solid but it killed my long-tail, it's my fault I should have seen this coming. But if you do use this service, don't use it on your money site.