Backlinking for German Websites

mrmeotz

This is Sussudio..
Dec 16, 2010
Sup' Folks,

Can you recommend any good Linkbuilding Services that work (really) well for german websites? Or do the normal linkbuilding services work just as well? For those who have some experience with this matter, I would greatly appreciate some tips.

I'm especially looking for some services like Social Bookmarks, HIGH PR Profiles, Blog Posts, Web 2.0s and such - as it is a site for a friend and I don't really have any experience for Google.de

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for your reply, bro.

Personal experience or do you just assume that it works well?

I'm building some French sites right now, and I have no problem ranking them using the linkbuilding services in the BST section.

If you think about it, a lot of the linkbuilding services use foreign sites : it might be profiles on foreign forums for xrumer, or comments on foreign blogs. Even amit's SB service has a lot of foreign sites (German, French..) in it and it still works great.

Just don't forget to set the country of your site to Germany in google webmaster tools, or else you might just rank in google.com

If you think about the big social bookmarking sites you will find a menue on most of them that allows you to switch languages. In that other languages than English are no problem to book mark.

the only issue I have found with Geman off site promotion is that there is practially no article directory in German that you could post articles to. Kinda sucks if your marketing is based around article marketing.