Bachelor Party

stussy5555

HNIC
Dec 12, 2007
One of my good friends is getting married this weekend (god bless the poor bastard - future wife is an apple bottom bitch). But anyhow, we are golfing, going to the sports bar and then headed out on the town. Any fun shit you guys recommend?

Vegas of course...

Kind of depends what your friend is into though, if he likes sports alot maybe take him to a NFL game do the tailgating thing and get smashed

Outdoor's dude go to Southern Utah hit Goblin Valley/Zion's national park and Arches you won't find that anywhere else get some good male bonding time and can just get smashed

It all boils down to get drunk, do what he likes, then see some tits i would think you can't go wrong with that.....

Cucumber facial & massage...you guys will never regret it. I can help with the facial part if you want!

Funny story: When I got married I was naked in front of another chick at a spa getting buried in Cypress mulch (don't even ask what it cost) with my wife.

Nice bonding, that. The best part was the private "brush off area" which would have been better called the "get the mulch out of the wife's snatch before you put yourself in there".

Beyond that....for the bachelor party - three words:

Lesbian dildo show

Nothing beats a lesbian dildo show.

Rent a boat and some hoes:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8T095mFdW8"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
object%3E

Lesbian dildo show

Nothing beats a lesbian dildo show.

I can attest to this.

Just make sure one of the chicks isn't a red head and the other isn't a meth head and you'll be straight. Luckily I was shit faced by the time they started doing ass to ass that I didn't care what they looked like.

I can attest to this.

Just make sure one of the chicks isn't a red head and the other isn't a meth head and you'll be straight. Luckily I was shit faced by the time they started doing ass to ass that I didn't care what they looked like.

You're a lot older than your avatar would imply. Or are you the huge black dude that set it up?