BAAAAAA-LLLING!!! Arab oil sheik's car.

lalaha

Lobster Fisherman
May 20, 2008
New Zealand!
1258295402white_gold_car.jpg

BAAAAAA-LLLING!!! Arab Oil Sheik Makes A Car Out Of WHITE GOLD!!! (Pics Of The $5 MILLION Car Inside) - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2009

yeah, its not.
Its just covered in metalic foil and the pic is outside mall of the emirates in dubai although the car is registered in abu dhabi and he has a lot of speeding tickets outstanding, in actual fact the car is due to be impounded for at least a month

Dubai Police

yeah, its not.
Its just covered in metalic foil and the pic is outside mall of the emirates in dubai although the car is registered in abu dhabi and he has a lot of speeding tickets outstanding, in actual fact the car is due to be impounded for at least a month

Dubai Police

I clicked your link, but then I didn't know what to do.

when u get enough cash together this dealership is THE one to go to. these boys have reventons and enzos on teh forecourt on release day. i shit you not this garage is THE DOGS BOLLOCKS

Alain Class Motors

yeah, its not.

Dubai Police

Stalker much?

Not surprised about the speeding tickets though, they have cameras all over the highways there. Defeats the purpose of having a car like that.

Stalker much?

Not surprised about the speeding tickets though, they have cameras all over the highways there. Defeats the purpose of having a car like that.

nah mate i live here and am sick of seeing this cunts car all over the internets, being mailed it etc etc. oh and its fucking ugly. nuff said

When I was in Bahrain I noticed that more often than not these Sheiks were driving some "in your face" American gas guzzlers similar to this Eldorado:

1467eldo.jpg

Doesn't it make you guys rage hard that you are being charged relatively massive margins just for the fact that it's a luxury car? I'd be fine with spending lots of money on actual luxury but expensive cars are just gratuities to a corporation