Azoogle or others report too many clicks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daled1

Oct 6, 2006
You guys ever notice that azoogle or whatever affiliate program you use report way too many clicks than what msn, yahoo or google says? Which I guess doesn't really matter if you don't end up paying for them.

One time I got reports of tons of clicks and a sale from a offer I never promoted???

Today Azoogle is giving me a ton of clicks, way more than normal, and one for an offer I paused yesterday?

Anyone have an explanation?

hey just check my Azoogle account and also notice that I got a click for a offer I'm not even advertising....fuckin' weird!...too bad it didn't produce a lead...hahaha

If you are sending INT. traffic to a US offer they will redirect to other offers that accept INT visitors. You may also be running a popup for X add that also shows Y ad. There' are numerous reasons.

Most of Azoogle's offers are US-only. If an offer receives traffic from a non-US IP address, it will try to redirect it to a country-specific or international offer.

Also, Azoogle is on the east coast, which may lead to tracking discrepancies. Since I'm on the west coast, traffic that comes in between 9pm-12 appears on Azoogle's stats as the next day.

Most of Azoogle's offers are US-only. If an offer receives traffic from a non-US IP address, it will try to redirect it to a country-specific or international offer.

Also, Azoogle is on the east coast, which may lead to tracking discrepancies. Since I'm on the west coast, traffic that comes in between 9pm-12 appears on Azoogle's stats as the next day.

ahhhhhh.....thanks for the heads up!

Hmm, I;m not running any popups and my traffic is all us targetted, not using yahoo right now. And the time difference does not explain the massive diffeence in my case. Thanks for the ideas though. Anyone else ever experience this?

i got a pop up lead somehow when i wasnt running pop-ups, maybe the merchant had one on their page

Status
Not open for further replies.