Azoogle Advice Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellen C Braun

Jul 16, 2006
I'm fairly new to Azoogle, and seeking some wisdom from you experienced gurus.

My site is getting 2.5K uniques/day, and my list has 17K subs.

The niche is parenting advice.

I earned a few hundred promoting a free ipod - got paid per zip-code lead, yet received some complaints that there was no "free ipod"!

Any and all advice is welcome!

Currently, I'm running some offers as top sponsor ads in my newsletters, and I also have some banners on my forum.

Thanks in advance!:)

What specifically do you want advice on? It sounds like you are doing alright, but the effectiveness of the offers will probably drop off pretty fast.

I don't promote azoogle offers to any of my publishing site audiences. Most of the Azoogle offers collecting e-mail addresses are going to result in some very heavy mailing, sometimes 2-3 messages a day.

I'm not with azoogle but do they have the get paid for surveys offers? Or maybe ones like join ClubMom and get entered in sweepstakes? Those might convert well on your audience

Yes, we've got the ClubMom campaigns on our MaxBounty network, and they are an excellent match for your site theme, but don't stop there. There are others too that'll do your traffic well. Dating offers (lots of single mothers out there), Fix Your Credit campaigns (lots of money worries with young families) and a whole bunch of loyalty reward programs of all kinds. We have a gossip toolbar campaign too which might also work well with your market.

You'll get a bunch of nice suggestions on boards like this one, but I suggest you take the plunge with a CPA network, and just ask your affiliate manager. Any network worth a lick will have an A.M. for you to contact, and they know all the ins and outs of the current campaigns and give you a list of which ones would max your results.

I can't say about other networks, but we actually do most of our business over IM. In our case, yes you can IM your affiliate manager.

oh man, there really are no free iPods unless you're getting it from:
http://www.freepay.com/

I got a Sony PSP in the mail within a week or so after I did the offer! It was amazing for me..

What I think you should do in order to convert is get a niche domain name (something like ipod4u.com or so) and put up a gallery full of people holding an iPod, lol :) I plan to set one of those up later next month!

I'm not talking about those kind of reward offers (free ipods, etc), but loyalty sites like Survey4Profit, InboxDollars, MyPoints, SurfBounty, etc.

JP Sauve said:
I'm not talking about those kind of reward offers (free ipods, etc), but loyalty sites like Survey4Profit, InboxDollars, MyPoints, SurfBounty, etc.
I just got into aZoogle a week ago (I was with CJ all this time..) so you need to be more specific, what exactly does your program do?

People take surveys and can buy items using points (like an iPod)?

Status
Not open for further replies.