Azoogle Ads-Best Way to Start Affiliating with them

Status
Not open for further replies.

juniodude

I need a life
Jul 31, 2006
Hey guys,

I was wondering what you guys think would be the best way of starting to make money with AzoogleAds. Is it ppc search engine results(affiliate offers), 100% natural search result sites, blogs,...blah,blah,blah

I know no one is going to "give" me exactly to do, but maybe just some suggestions?

thanks

Go with what you know and are comfortable with. If you're more comfortable with building links to a site, then create a nice content page around an offer and build links. If you're more comfortable with PPC, then start getting KW lists.

What have you done so far in your affiliate career? What do you feel comfortable with? Expand on that.

Show up to anti-war, gay rights, anti-abortion rallies, etc with a large sign with your affiliate URL on it. So, like "www.DownloadFreeRingtonesHere.com"

Just kidding; the best way is to start testing and working all of your ideas today. PPC, organic traffic, Myspace, and so on. When you find something that works, you may be suprised just how well you can make it work.

True,true, I guess it was a stupid question on my part. Just time to plug and chug til I find something that works!

Oh yeah, the suggestion about the large sign....I'm going to do that! just pray that I don't get raped by some gay guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.