Azoogle 2.0 Affiliate Link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerxs

Jun 24, 2006
North East PA
This may be a dumb question and its probably staring me right in the face, but here it goes.

Wheres your basic affiliate link in 2.0? Ive been copying code from the banner source for each offer I want to use as a text link.

Thanks Jer

hahaha
yeah I was confused at first when they switched me over to 2.0. I kept going to the web/banner section when I really needed the search section. Apparently there were a lot of people who were getting their links from the example landing page too. DOH!

anyway it's the one under "tracking url" in the search section.

Shit thanks Stan! Ill just use that link then :)

IC now thanks guys, thats a really dumb set up, I cant say that I care for this new set up, I like 1.0 better as ugly and generic as it was

nacho - seeing as that will neve happen why not just get with the program and live with it or without it!

I got a few, but the domain itself was actually starting to get quite a bit of SE traffic, I was hoping that within the next couple of months it would be getting enough SE traffic to throw it on auto pilot.

BTW I tryed promoting a few easier campaigns, like you suggested in that thread and am doing much better with them. If I wasnt wasting all of my time on the link in my sig and a few really big content sites im working on im sure that I would be making a killing pushing affiliate affers only.

The domain is Celladerm related, but I think callderm is also pushing some sort of tanning lotion so I might just convert the site and promote that

in 2.0 there is no 'generic' affiliate link. also be sure that your affiliate manager has granted you access to the offer links designated for specific types of traffic.

does anyone know what the "sub id" is used for when you look at the offer info(it's on the same page as the track id)?

does anyone know what the "sub id" is used for when you look at the offer info(it's on the same page as the track id)?

it lets you break down your incoming traffic
it works the same way that "channels" do in adsense (assuming you know what those are)

Status
Not open for further replies.