Awesome Web Designs starting at $75 - Affiliate Review Pages, LP's, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmcdevi1

Sep 6, 2010
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
webdesign_salespage.jpg

3 Review Copies Available!

PM Me if you have any questions or email me at mmcdevi1 at gmail

Got my design and it looks good. Turnaround time was fast and communication was excellent. Overall I would recommend if you need a quick design or concept design for fast testing. Mike makes changes quickly without any hassle.

Had the chance to take a review copy from mmcdevi1 and his work is professional and good quality. Very fast turnaround time and easy to work with

did everything as specified, was very quick, I liked the quality and would use again. Everything was done in a matter of hours.

Sorry the late review I was busy over the weekend.

Anyway, Mmcdevil does great work. The delivery time was fast and he has a great eye for simple, clean, effective design. I gave him basically one sentence description of what I was looking for and let him take care of the rest and he did not disappoint. The design looked great and the colors matched the type of product perfectly. Mmcdevil understands the fine line between design and functionality when it comes to designing landing pages. Great work and I am eager to implement the design for testing. A+

excellent grouping of layers btw, much better than my previous experience with a very expensive designer

Status
Not open for further replies.