Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreenLime

Jun 25, 2011
Midwest, USA
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi guys,

I'm pretty new to these forums, but I've been doing freelance work for several years now. I mainly do custom logos and business cards (brand identity/packaging) as well as banners, headers, icons, or any other web graphics.

I'd like to build my reputation on these forums, so for the first few customers I will be offering a limited-time price of $5.00 for any type of design (for members with at least 25 posts ONLY). I guarantee that turn-around time will ALWAYS be 24 hours or fewer, and that communication will be excellent so that you are happy with the final design.

Feel free to PM me or email me at ayyhwang@yahoo.com with any questions.

To ensure 100% satisfaction with my designs, I will not request payment until you are fully satisfied with the end product (limited-time only).

Here are a few of my most recent logo designs (as you can tell from these logos, I'm pretty modern with my designs, so if you're looking for attractive, exciting custom-made graphics like these, then please give me a shout):

bluecowlogo.jpg

highergroundslogo-1.jpg

vexanlogo-1.jpg

I talked to Andrew roughly an hour ago and I've already gotten my logo [With one small revision] back. The logo was great and I'll talk to him the next time I need another logo.
I advise all gay webmasters here to snap up as many logo's and whatnot as you can at 5 bucks each from Andrew before he charges a more reasonable price for his work

New prices, sorry (Jerahmeel and jdougal snapped up the last review copies):

Logos and business card designs (any brand identity, really): $25

Banners, headers, all other web graphics: $15

Awesome work, requested a modern simple logo and it was produced within the hour. Made one small modification and we were on our way. Very happy with the results, and the amount of communication is perfect. I doubt he can keep up this quick of a turn around, but still I'm very happy to bring more business to the OP.

My Review:

The OP is very professional when it comes to customer care but unfortunately I was unhappy with the design and I still paid $10 for it.

However, that doesn't mean he is a scammer or anything of that nature.

I just didn't like the way he designed the banner for me.

Overall, he's a great guy.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.