Automating ALN

phixx

Jul 4, 2007
I'm seeing good results with ALN, but it's a pain to use if you have tons of urls to promote:

1) Find/scrape article
2) Spin it
3) Submit it to ALN

Anyone who have automated their ALN use?

Do you agree that the best approach will be to make some Ubot stuff?

Thanks.

There are a few ALN services in the BST section that are reasonably priced for a monthly subscription. It's truly hands off aside from submitting your URLs and anchors lol.

I actually just automated ALN today with ubot.

I just launched a link pyramid building tool, and as part of that I've been scraping ezine articles and splitting content into sentences to use in a content generator.

So I built a script that just spits a random article out for ubot to scrape, and throw that in to ALN. I keep my different sites with all of my URL/anchor combos in text files so doing a full day of submissions to ALN now takes me a few seconds.

What does ALN stand for?

Authority Link Network, just added a PR6 site, waiting for it to be validated!

See why it's good now? User submits high PR site, you get your in-content backlink, you walk a way a happy guy

Basically automated guest blogging. I like, I like. I really need to get uBot. Not to threadjack, but what's the deal with multithreading uBot? Do I have to set up VM's for each instance of uBot I want to run?

I have ubot standard, so I don't have access to multithreading. But it just runs multiple browser threads at a time from the same bot, you don't need multiple VMs.

Ubot bro, been doing this for about a month now and it makes my life so much easier

Ubot was awesome to start with for me.

But C# with selenium is where its at for shit that doesn't need threading.