Automatically denied by CJ- what to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellen C Braun

Jul 16, 2006
Hey all, my 1st post here:)

I've just made my first couple of CJ dollars promoting ebay, so I looked through CJ's marketplace to find other products to promote to my list.

Children's Place caught my eye, and I applied and got this message:
Quote:
childrensplace.com: Your application has been declined by this advertiser for one or more reasons. If you have a question please contact the advertiser through advertisers detail page within the account manager.

What to do now? I sent an email yesterday through the account manager page, have not heard anything?

Experienced CJ'ers- please advise!

Thanks!

PS I just grew my list to over 10K, my first list, and I need parenting-related stuff to promote!:music06:

Thanks, Shawn

I did send an email through cj, however did not receive a response.

I am in the USA so it wouldn't be my country!

I really want to promote this stuff... what else can I do?

Thanks in advance!

Do you have the profile set up for the domain name under your CJ account settings? I had gone and tried to sign up with some affiliate programs prior to adding the profile to CJ and they declined it. After adding the profile the same program approved me. So it may be based on your profile and the settings. Just a thought.

Geekgirl-

Do you mean that I should use my domain name instead of my actual name for my account??? It asks for first and last name, so that hadn't crossed my mind!

Please clarify if I'm misunderstanding you!

Happy News Update:)

Just received this email:

Dear Ellen,

Thank you for your interest in the childrensplace.com Affiliate Program. We have revisited your site and agree it would be a great match with The Children’s Place; the program has been extended to you directly. Simply log in to your CJ account and accept our pending offer. We look forward to working with you!

Regards,

childrensplace.com Affiliate Services Team

Status
Not open for further replies.