Automated link exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabibeowulfx

Jan 2, 2008
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All right guys .. here's a little gem script I did a while ago.

What can you expect of this ? Lots of backlinks on autopilot. I will warn you .. google doesn't love the outcome that much .. as the allmighty google god loves only high quality backlinks these days .. but it's very effective on yahoo.

Using this script I got first page on yahoo for "song lyrics" , a highly competitive term (200.000.000 results or something)
biggrin.gif
. Well, let me tell you one thing .. don't go into lyrics site .. I had some traffic .. but never got past $20 a day .. and I was so down, that I not even used the script no more since than .. Lyrics site have very low ctr rate .. If anyone has more sites .. and tried lyrics knows what I'm talking about ...

Well .. anyway .. how does this script works .. You have to create an account with a Li*nk*Me*tro and the script automates the link exchange request with the sites subscribed there. It should work daily, as at some point a captcha appears and the script stops and should continue the next day till the image appears and so on. Lots of owners are very sloppy when checking links .. and you will get lots of links even though your links page are not linked from your site.

Please do not mention Li*nk*Me*tro in your comments, without the * or something as I wouldn't like the search term to appear in search results.

P
rice is $22 by paypal.
progress.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.