Auto Approve list #5 - 39,000 urls from 1000 domains - limited copies avialable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

loopline

Feb 16, 2010
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Selling Auto Approve list #4 for use with scrapebox, xrumer or any other blog commenter that can comment on the same platforms.

This list contain 39,000 urls that are auto approve from 1100 unique domains. This is list Version 5 and they are unique from the last Auto Approve lists that I sold. None of the domains or urls in this list were sold in my prior lists, and none of the domains or urls from my last lists are in these lists.

These domains work with Fast Poster in scrapebox and are derived from the following blog platforms:

Wordpress - Majority of the list is from WordPress
Moveable Type
B2Evolution
May have some BlogEngine too

All of these work in Scrapebox, however this list could be used with any blog commenter that will comment to those platforms.

This list is actual urls and domains that auto approve comments.
List is available for instant download after payment. Payment is via paypal.

How would I use this list?

If you want to use it with Scrapebox then you would just load it up in the Blog List field and load in the rest of your names/emails/comments/websites and hit start. Thats it, the list is ready to be commented to.

If you want to use it with another blog commenter you would just load it up like a normal blog list, most generally speaking.

Why sell a list so small?

I had several people express interest in wanting to experiment with Auto approve lists, but didn't want to jump into a big list.

Copies Sold:

There will be a max of 48 Copies of each list sold. (aside from the free reviews).

This list is also being sold elsewhere so the 48 copies will take that into account and its 48 global copies between all places that will be sold. Not 48 copies at each place.

Price:

List 4: Normally $20, but for the first 10 WickedFire members it is only $17.

After the first 10 the price will go to the normal $20.

Just enter Discount Code: WickedFire on the purchase page.

If you purchased a prior list, check your email, you should have received a special email with a special repeat customer price. :)

Payment Via PayPal

Buy now and Download Immediately:

List 5 - Auto Approve List #5 | Scrapebox Lists For Sale
You will be redirected to a download link and the link will be emailed to you.

Use Discount Code: WickedFire

Important Note: If after you purchase, you get redirected to a page that says that the payment processor has not yet notified us of your payment. It just means paypal and the payment service I use (e-junkie) are out of sync for a few seconds. Check your email you used to pay and the link will be in your email.

Review Copies:
A Review copy has been give to FlatLine

"If you purchased a prior list, check your email, you should have received a special email with a special repeat customer price. :)

Payment Via PayPal"

Ive ordered a couple from you.. but i dont get an email about the lists or pricing diff. Can you make sure im on the list?

"If you purchased a prior list, check your email, you should have received a special email with a special repeat customer price. :)

Payment Via PayPal"

Ive ordered a couple from you.. but i dont get an email about the lists or pricing diff. Can you make sure im on the list?

You are mate, I had a problem and the list didn't send. I am resending it, I will refund the difference for you. :)

Thanks!

MAtt

Hey I'm new to wickedfire, but not new to forums... :) I just purchased this, and am running fast poster on 60 second timeouts, and 18 connections at a time, I'll report back how this list works for me.

I'm on wireless, but the connection is the top package from Cox Cable... Don't remember what that is, but I think it's 12.

^--- scammer? i hate people that order link packets, then ask for a refund... you've got the packet, everyone else on the planet verified it worked, but you want your money back... cool.

hey, see that old lady having trouble walking, who's holding that purse? you should go snatch it, that'd be easy money too... ::rolls eyes::

Reactions: loopline
^--- scammer? i hate people that order link packets, then ask for a refund... you've got the packet, everyone else on the planet verified it worked, but you want your money back... cool.

hey, see that old lady having trouble walking, who's holding that purse? you should go snatch it, that'd be easy money too... ::rolls eyes::

Thanks! Your right on point. :)

Perhaps this will help clear some thing up. Often times when people have trouble with lists, its simply because of their settings or the way something else is being done.

Your connection settings play a huge part in the process. Typical auto approve list settings that you should use:

Fast Poster:
less then 50 connections (20 or less is ideal)
Timeouts of 90
Absolutely make sure you choose to "Randomize comment poster blogs list" under settings.

Link Checker:
less then 50 connections
Timeouts of 90
Absolutely make sure you choose to "Randomize comment poster blogs list" under settings.

Not choosing to Randomize your comment poster blogs list will cause you to post to all the urls from the same domain all at once, or in rapid succession. This can seem like a DDOS attack to the web server of the domain. At which point it will shut you down and your comments will won't work.

To get to the settings for Connections, Timeouts, and Randomize go to the top menus in sbox:

Settings -> Adjust Maximum Connections
Settings -> Adjust Timeout Settings
Settings -> Randomize Comment Post Blogs List

Proxies:
You should either be using 10 or more private proxies or be using 10 or more public proxies that have a low latency and pass the IP test in scrapebox. Private proxies will have a significantly higher success rate. Proxies are important because if a proxy doesn't work when Scrapebox attempts to post to a blog, it will show that as a failed attempt, when it might have been a success had a quality proxy been used. I recommend you use private proxies for best results.
If your looking for private proxies the recommend place to get them is here:
Your Private Proxy

Reposting failed:
If you repost to the failed ones a second time it can increase your success rate, especially if you using public proxies. For more info on why see here:
Posting | The Unofficial Scrapebox FAQ

Splitting your list:
Its a good idea to import any list into Scrapebox and break it down into smaller pieces, say 25K-50K. This way if scrapebox crashes while your posting, you won't have to start a massive list over again, just a small one. Plus it allows you to post some today, and some tomorrow, etc... whatever your plan is.

REVIEW:

Ok guys, sorry for the long delay in posting this review, I've got a few sick kids over here that have needed my attention.

I've had a pretty good success rate with loopline's 5th list. I think he's got one of if not the best lists that are available on the forum.

HOW I POST: I pick one random URL from each domain and I first fast post to them with 10 connections and 90 sec time outs. It takes longer to the post but I figure it's not a race and what we really want are the links not the speed in posting them. I also use private proxies.

PR Breakdown of the domains:

PR9 1
PR8 4
PR7 6
PR6 32
PR5 63
PR4 123
PR3 175
PR2 130
PR1 105
PR0 392
PR N/A 107

Total domains = 1138

Total URLs = 39,095

RESULTS:

813 success of the 1138 in scrapebox. When I checked the links I had 654 which is a 57% confirmed success rate.

I then turned off my private proxies and shot the ones without links again. The reason I did this is because all private proxies are not created equal and I'm a little bit suspicious of this companies proxies. I've manually tried to post to some blogs and they've failed, erroring on the proxies side.

When I re-ran them without the proxies I picked up another confirmed 98 links for a total of 752 or a success rate of 66%.

The reason I mention this about my proxies is to let guys know that it's not necessarily the list but could very well be your proxies even if they're private.

In all, a 66% confirmed link rate is damn good for a few minutes work. That translates to about 25,800 confirmed links in the list.

For only $20 for 25,800 confirmed links is a steal! (I can't even figure out the cost per link) I still think loopline charges way too little money for these lists and I'm happy to say, loopline has me as a customer for all his future lists as well.

Reactions: loopline
REVIEW:

Ok guys, sorry for the long delay in posting this review, I've got a few sick kids over here that have needed my attention.

For only $20 for 25,800 confirmed links is a steal! (I can't even figure out the cost per link) I still think loopline charges way too little money for these lists and I'm happy to say, loopline has me as a customer for all his future lists as well.

Thanks for the Quality review mate! I appreciate your attention to detail.

List is now SOLD OUT

Get notification of new Auto Approve lists | Scrapebox Lists For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.