Australian Offers That Allow Incentivizable traffic

wcrmoney

Sep 10, 2007
Hey guys,

I'm looking for offers that allow Australian traffic and incentives (cash money, no points bullshit) have to be allowed. If anybody can hit me up with any information I'd be mucho apperciato (i'll also sign up under your aff link so you can make bank off me).

I'm looking for stuff where the cost is < income generated (e.g if it costs $20 to buy the product then it should pay out $20.01 or more). Free trials are really best.

Check out Swipebids or the Big Pond version of netflix.

Although I think Swipebids bills $150 in 24 hours... fighting Oprah is expensive you know.

Hey guys,

I'm looking for offers that allow Australian traffic and incentives (cash money, no points bullshit) have to be allowed. If anybody can hit me up with any information I'd be mucho apperciato (i'll also sign up under your aff link so you can make bank off me).

I'm looking for stuff where the cost is < income generated (e.g if it costs $20 to buy the product then it should pay out $20.01 or more). Free trials are really best.

Snapvertise.com has a bunch.

Maxbounty can suck my dick as far as I am concern, I just applied with a site that gets 10mill+ pageviews per month and got rejected. I am not sure if the person approving/denying the accounts is a fucking retard but it's pretty obvious how much traffic that site gets.

Maxbounty can suck my dick as far as I am concern, I just applied with a site that gets 10mill+ pageviews per month and got rejected. I am not sure if the person approving/denying the accounts is a fucking retard but it's pretty obvious how much traffic that site gets.
Wow, did they give any reason why the rejected you? Did you try contacting them to see why?

Wow, did they give any reason why the rejected you? Did you try contacting them to see why?

I sent them an e-mail and didn't get a response so I'm just not going to worry about it to be honest, I'm sure one of their reps will contact me in 6 months asking me to join.

And I'll also try blam!