ATTN Heavy T: Check These Workstations Out

workstations_28.jpg

I couldn't work like this. I would be too worried about a Harrier Strike coming through that glass or getting knifed from behind.

This is basically what I'm looking to setup:

workstations_1.jpg

Except 2x widescreen, 2x vertical, 2x 36" LCD wall mounts (replace poster in pic with another LCD) and a laptop dock.

Slightly different, as the desk will be pushed back and I'm setting up a 'turbo station' type thing in front of my desk area utilizing what would be the right side LCD.

COD6 FTW

I would most worry about the chopper gunner. Pain in the ass shits.

Easy target for the AC-130 and possibly even a Javelin missile.

You definitely need the Cold-Blooded perk and a Sentry gun to watch your back (or at least a claymore) if you're going to camp there.

/COD6 overload

That's my pick as well. I'd need a mad comfy la z boy and maybe a hookah too : )

This is basically what I'm looking to setup:

workstations_1.jpg

Except 2x widescreen, 2x vertical, 2x 36" LCD wall mounts (replace poster in pic with another LCD) and a laptop dock.

Slightly different, as the desk will be pushed back and I'm setting up a 'turbo station' type thing in front of my desk area utilizing what would be the right side LCD.

You definitely need the Cold-Blooded perk and a Sentry gun to watch your back (or at least a claymore) if you're going to camp there.

/COD6 overload

That's a tough one. I can't go Cold-Blooded because I need Commando in case I see someone out the window while I'm working. I wouldn't be able to resist the urge to jump down behind them and take them out with my knife.

We should probably take this to a new thread.

/COD6 overload

Cold blooded/silenced acr/steady aim.

No worries and no one expects you comin up behind them

I wasn't that impressed with any of these, all of these fools and their giant big screen tvs as monitors are going to go blind. Fuck my TV says I should be 15ft away from it, I can't fathom being like 2ft away. Sometimes a simpler setup is better and more productive than your office ePeen.

I wasn't that impressed with any of these, all of these fools and their giant big screen tvs as monitors are going to go blind. Fuck my TV says I should be 15ft away from it, I can't fathom being like 2ft away. Sometimes a simpler setup is better and more productive than your office ePeen.

ye i was honestly more impressed with the workspace topic on here.

some of those are really nice, I wonder what some of them do. I think one of them is a wow account builder or something or atleast the setup looking like it.