ATTENTION: Grab HIGH Quality Content at Bottom Prices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayvin

Sep 24, 2011
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hi,

My name is Nayvin. You may have seen me around the forum before. I like to stay pretty active. We have a team of 15 Native English writers that can write readable and well researched articles within a short span of time.

You see, my articles are of the highest quality. In addition, they are COMPLETELY original, which means I guarantee you that they will pass copyscape with flying colors. My turnaround is also UP TO TWENTY FOUR HOURS, but that doesn't mean it's going to take even twenty four hours for your articles to be delivered. Your articles are generally delivered within twelve hours after ordering them.

I'm here today to offer you one of THE BEST QUALITY content creation services out there. Let me go ahead and cut to chase.

What will you get from me?

Quality articles:-

All original, unique and written from scratch. I am offering my content creation services no matter if it's articles, blog posts, autoresponder emails, or even full ebooks.

Perfect English:-

All articles will be written by native writers. All content created is professionally proofread.

NO WORRIES!:-

I can guarantee you complete confidence in my content. I know the worries of outsourcing content creation. Never be ashamed of what you offer your viewers again.

Fast Turn Around Time:-

Less than 10 articles will be delivered to your email in 24-36 hours. Bulk orders will be delivered in no later than 3 days.

All rights pertaining the articles will be transferred to you.

How to order:-

1. Send your keywords and title suggestions to Nayvin36@gmail.com
2. Send your paypal payments to orders Nayvin36@gmail.com

If you wish to talk to us, feel free to contact us:
Gtalk – Nayvin36@gmail.com

Our offering:-

Standard Pack:- 5 articles (400-500 words) for just $20
Special Pack:- 10 articles (400-500 words) for $38
Premium Pack:- 25 articles (400-500 words) for $90
Monthly subscription pack:- 100 articles (400-500 words) for $350
Monthly subscription ultra pack:- 250 articles (400-500 words) for $800

Check out my quality service here:-

http://www.wickedfire.com/content/1...-articles-just-less-than-1-cent-per-word.html

Waiting for your orders

Regards,
Nayvin.

@rigor04- I have completed your assignment.
@Uzzz- You will get your articles within couple of hours.
@biggking- Thanks for the payment. I have already started your assignment.
@Jeet13- Pm'd you.

Nayvin's content was real cheap, turned around fast, and is just what I needed for a money site. Ordered 10 and then ordered another 10 on delivery.

Just got 10 articles, paid.

I will send over the details shortly. Looking forward to future work.

Thanks,

Got my 10 articles from him. For the "low cost", he is unbeatable. Excellent communication and great content for the money. I just put another order in for 25 articles with him, and actually paid him EXTRA money to insure top notch service!

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 6VC510252T2736515)

These prices can't be beaten for decent quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.