ASW Where are you staying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeerNuts

Sep 4, 2008
www.beermonies.com
I am looking at going to affiliate summit for the first time come January. But its mainly going to be for meeting people and hanging out with ppl in the biz. Ive been checking orbitz for prices and hotels but id rather not be the only person at the Luxor if 99% of the ppl stay at the Rio or some shit.

Whats the deal with these events? where are you planing to stay?

I am not sure las vegas is the only place I havnt been to an affiliate summit.

I can't wait though!

I am not sure las vegas is the only place I havnt been to an affiliate summit.

I can't wait though!

I've been to dozens of vegas conferences/shows and I choose my hotel based on 2 criteria:

Am I walking everywhere or am I using limo/metro car service? (Do never use taxi, you'll waste hours in lines and traffic, especially after large gatherings/conferences.)

If you are walking to entertainment/nightlife, then any hotel from Flamingo to TI is where you want to be. If you are riding everywhere, MonteCarlo, Mandalay Bay, Venetian, Bellagio, and (don't hate on me) Flamingo are the easiest places to have them wait.

Wherever you stay, make sure they have a European pool, nuff said.

Ive been to Vegas before, but had some buddies with me. This time ill be alone and wont really know anyone. So meeting ppl is going to be a priority for the trip which is why id rather be where more asw members will be.

Its going to be cold as fuck but I think ill just stay on the strip since its pretty easy to take that monorail around the strip. Orbitz seems to have some really good rates right now for the Luxor that is on the route, maybe ill plan for that unless I hear other wise.

Also if anyone wants to meet up let me know I am down for anything. First rounds on me.

Congrats of attending the summit. Before you make your final decission on prices, check out CheapAir.com and also OneTravel.com. They both usually have some really good deals.

If you are really trying to save some cash, consider sharing a room with someone here on the WF.

When I go to conferences, I try to arrange to split the cost of my room with someone else that's going. Saves money, and I've made some good friendships in the bargin.

OK, I'm butting out, now.

Never been to vegas or a summit before. I plan on going this year. Maybe we can get a room together?

ok, i was just kidding....

...but seriously, you interested?

no, for real, i'm totally joking....

.....(i like the bed closer to the window)

Status
Not open for further replies.