Ask a guy who was just part of a drug raid anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

aim high

Jun 3, 2008
i was at my friends house and his house was raided by cops. i had an m4 pointed at me and was handcuffed. i wasn't in trouble though.

Meh. It just pisses me off really, that drugs are illegal most places.

heh... i've been at more rave parties raided by cops than i can count on both hands. always fun when you're amped @ 4am and a whole van load of guys in swat gear jump out in front of you or cops on fire truck ladders are peering in the window behind you while you're djing.

Your buddy was obviously moving sloppy and feds didn't like it.

Did he get indicted? LOL

Hey guy... how do I make monies online? SumitHadwan no answer
my request of landing page, ad, and offer example. Trying to make
monies online much like getting raided by pig officer

I once walked in on a raid at a friends house, over 15 years ago now. I knocked on the door and my friend answered and said (in a loud, very clear voice) "FUCK. OFF." They this other guy (plain clothes) walks up behind her and says "naah, guys, come on in". I knew something was up when I saw his .38 on his hip...

We just had to sit in the lounge room for a few hours while they searched the place. Then when they left, my friends busted out the drugs and went to town. It would have been the safest place to smoke drugs that day since they aren't gonna be able to get 2 search warrants in one day...

Then when they left, my friends busted out the drugs and went to town. It would have been the safest place to smoke drugs that day since they aren't gonna be able to get 2 search warrants in one day...

That is how I would describe an EPIC WIN!

So what I want to know:

That M4 was it iron sights, Red Dot or ACOG?

Status
Not open for further replies.