500 Word Article

$10

1000 Word Article
$20

5 x 500 Word Article
$40

10 x 500 Word Article

$75

If ordering a number of articles will be willing to negotiate on prices. Can do most topics but if any are unsuitable/too difficult I'll let you know.

I have done articles via this site before for a different user (can provide link to reviews etc) but have just joined myself.

But you did notice there's a sub-forum called "content" which is exactly for writing services such as yours?
Beside that, pm me some samples, I need 10-20 articles.

But you did notice there's a sub-forum called "content" which is exactly for writing services such as yours?
Beside that, pm me some samples, I need 10-20 articles.

LOL! I love phrench's posts. Acidic yet with just the right amount of love :D Moved to Content section for you.

Shoot me some samples as well, I'm looking for a good content writer.

LOL! I love phrench's posts. Acidic yet with just the right amount of love :D Moved to Content section for you.
Thanks for moving it :)
You know, I'm a big fan of the subforums since it makes it so much easier to find the service you're looking for. Therefore I'm kinda pissed about OPs which keep ignoring the subforums.

I actually didn't notice until you said it was the wrong place - then I went and started a new thread there which hasn't appeared yet before this one was moved to content :crap: (incase anyone was wondering why there's two threads by me when the other one appears). Anyway, will pm you both now.

Reactions: Maitiú
Miss_Smith wrote 20 high quality articles for me. She's obviously a native English speaker and I was very happy with the articles which were delivered ahead of schedule. Recommended!

Status
Not open for further replies.