Not open for further replies.

spotwriters

Chief Editor
Oct 25, 2009
www.spotwriters.com
Rating - 98.8%
79   1   0
hello,

I would like to offer my teams content writing services for WF members.

We are experienced in SEO, academic and technical writing..

our rates are as follows

500 words - $4
400 words - $3.5
300 words - $3

we also do UAW(unique article wizard) - one original + 2 rewrites

UAW 500 - $9

All our articles will be written to pass them ezine and other directories..

Since its the first time we are here, all clients can take a review copy each....

you contact me at we.abacus@gmail.com or editor@spotwriters.com or visit our site spotwriters

I'll take a review copy, and then if it's solid, I need 20 more articles. Please PM me your AIM/Skype contact information and we'll get going.

Does that mean you actually submit the articles to UAW or do we still need to do that?

I am looking for content writer that can deliver 2 to 5 200 x words articles all related to bingo each day. If you can supply the articles on daily basis (I will send the topics each morning and will accept the articles by noon) please send me review copy about bingo (Topic: Free online bingo - is it really free?)​

I'll take a review article as well. If it's written in readable English, I'll send you more work ASAP. PM me what you need. Thanks.

I'll take a review copy on the benefits of full-color printing.

If it's good, I'll have 10-20 projects for you today.

I got my review copy article few days ago, but was out of town, so that's why I'm writing this with a delay.

Article I got is very good, 450+ words, few small errors, but generally nothing seriuos for an article in that price range. Content is SEO optimized as I would do it myself and easy to read.

I will use it again. Thanks, spotwriters!

I got my review copy article few days ago, but was out of town, so that's why I'm writing this with a delay.

Article I got is very good, 450+ words, few small errors, but generally nothing seriuos for an article in that price range. Content is SEO optimized as I would do it myself and easy to read.

I will use it again. Thanks, spotwriters!

Yeah got my review copy yesterday and the quality is pretty good :banana_sml:4 bucks for a 500 word article from this quality is a no brainer, everytime again THANKS :)

Status
Not open for further replies.