Article writing from spotwriters - Now You'll love Wickedfire more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spotwriters

Chief Editor
Oct 25, 2009
www.spotwriters.com
Rating - 98.8%
79   1   0
If you are in this section of forum, then you are looking for some quality content for your blogs, websites or for the marketing of your websites.

We are here to provide you top notch articles that will go along with your web pages, web 2.0 properties, press releases, article submissions, product descriptions or blogs.

Here are our Rock bottom prices that you will never find anywhere else... (Thats why I told you that you will now start loving wickedfire more!!)

These rates are for SEO articles, Blog posts, Product descriptions, rewrites etc.

300+ wrd articles - $2.5
400+ wrd articles - $3.25
500+ wrd articles - $3.9

Anything above these word counts will be charged at 70 cents per 100 wrds.

Press releases: $1 per 100 wrds
Build my rank snippets - $1.2 per snippet (150+ wrd)

Turn Around time: Within 48 hrs for normal articles and 3-4 days for bulk orders

How to order: We have setup an article management system, where you can login, order articles and download your completed articles at http://technopark.spotwriters.com (Please Pm me for setting up a client account)

If you dont want that, you can contact via mail/PM

Revision policy: All our articles are checked on copyscape and proofread before delivery. However we will revise till you are satisfied, and if not a complete refund.

Contact details:

gtalk/gmail: we.abacus@gmail.com
phone: 1-888-988-8864
Website - www.spotwriters.com
paypal - payments@spotwriters.com

Link to our ezine accounts (click to see sample articles):

Testimonials from other members:

t3.jpg

t4.jpg

t5.jpg

Text broker rating:

t6.jpg

t7.jpg

t8.jpg

t2.jpg

t1.jpg

So What are you waiting for?? Login to http://technopark.spotwriters.com to place your orders!

Honestly I just bought 5 350 words articles for my old site, this is the magic pill so to speak. If you know what you are doing with articles, and your niche is fairly competitive, these articles will still work VERY WELL. Been on first page for weeks now, site has stopped dancing and everything is just gravy.

Will definitely give this a 5/5 for quality, and turnaround time of 2 days is frigging awesome!

Review:

Awesome and very fast writing service..
Article is very well researched and written short 100words and 400 words, as the title the article is very well optimized for the keyword i given to op..
Ready to post to wordpress, he has even added tags, bolded keywords..
Mate really very well written, and thanks a lot for the free review.. I will be ordering when i am in need of articles..

How much research do you do for articles. Reason I ask is my articles that I would need would require a lot (unless of course you already know aboyut my niche) Most of what you will find of it will be from a few different sites but again will require some leg work. Are you able to still do that much work for the articles you write to be good?

How much research do you do for articles. Reason I ask is my articles that I would need would require a lot (unless of course you already know aboyut my niche) Most of what you will find of it will be from a few different sites but again will require some leg work. Are you able to still do that much work for the articles you write to be good?

Pls PM or mention the niche here. Because we can produce content for most of the niches. So, for anything specific plz mention the niche and I will let you know.

I notice Meeinter mentioned that you can prepare the articles for posting, i.e. bolding keywords etc. Is it possible to get the articles back with the keywords linked? I'd be interesting in using your service to get articles I can post to blog networks with a minimum of fuss.

Hi Spotwriters,

I never actually received all of the articles I paid you for almost 1 month ago. I have 6 out of the 10 spun articles I paid for. If you sent the other four batches would you mind resending as I did not recieve them?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.