Article Writing: 250 words for $3

Status
Not open for further replies.

che1959

Apr 2, 2007
www.ax697.org
Rating - 96.6%
28   1   0
Ok, it's time to get down to business and write some articles. I have been out of the article writing business for most of the last year, but it's time to get back down to business and help WickedFire members earn more money.

For those of you who don't know me, I am an American living in the Philippines. I went to university in North Dakota where I majored in CIS and spent a year editing my university newspaper so you know I can write.

I can write about nearly any topic you want, but I specialize in finance, business and travel articles. I also enjoy writing product review articles, health related articles, and food related articles. You can rest assured that I research my articles before I write them so you get high quality articles.

My turnaround time is between 48 to 72 hours. I give you a completion time when you place your order so you can rest assured that you will get your articles quickly.

How much do I charge? I charge $3 for a standard 250 to 300 word article. Yes, I write for as low as .01 per word. If you order 10 or more articles from me, I give a 10% discount. That's less than a penny a word and my quality is great.

How to order? Just drop me a PM with your topics and keywords.

Just to say that I've been working with che1959 for a while and I can confirm the quality of his product. Also the customer service is top notch. Definitely recommended.

I vouch for Che1959. Used his service to first get into affiliate marketing a year ago.

Got my article after ~36 hours. Che 1595 showed the skill of reading my mind, and did exactly what I wanted him to, without having to explain myself too much.
Great job mate, looking forward to work with you in future.

Che1959 just completed my order and the articles look great. They are well written and were delivered within the agreed upon time frame. I will be using him again.

I wouldn't be advertising my services here unless my articles were 100% unique. Just so it's clear, everything I write is 100% unique and researched. I don't even accept rewrite orders because I find that it's much easier to create a new, unique article than it is to rewrite someone else's article.

I love to write. I love to research new topics. I was the geeky kid who was reading the World Almanac and Book of Facts while the other guys were sneaking copies of Penthouse. :xmas-smiley-016:

got my article back from che1959 and I'm impressed. He went into detail, no run of the mill bullshit, and great placement of keywords.

good choice

Status
Not open for further replies.