Article Writer-Professional, Unique, Quality, Fast turn around time. Here we go again

Status
Not open for further replies.

BriSSC

SEO, Web Design, Content
Dec 7, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Hello,

My name is Brian. You may remember me from a successful thread I was running earlier this year. I had to close the thread because I was awarded a HUGE writing job by another member here at WickedFire. In any case, that job is finally complete and I am back offering my services.

As you may recall, I specialize in writing quality, unique articles in just about every niche in the world. Whatever you need in the area of content, I am your guy!

ABOUT ME: I am a college educated (masters degree) professional with a background in student support services. I was employed in higher education for many, many years before I decided to get out and give this internet marketing thing a go. Due to my past success, and the current market demand for unique content, I have decided to open my services to fellow Wicked Fire members who need QUALITY and UNIQUE articles.

OFFER DETAILS:
* You provide keyword and length for each article.
* Quick turnaround time. Usually between 1-3 business days. (Oftentimes much sooner!)
* I accept PayPal USD.
* Guaranteed 100% unique, quality articles.
* If you wish to see a sample, just let me know.
* You are satisfied with the work and order again!!!

PRICING DETAILS:
250 word article: $5
300 word article: $6
400 word article: $7
500 word article: $8

If interested, Please PM me, or email me at brianssc@yahoo.com. All I need to get started is:
* The number of articles you want .
* The number of words you want each article to be.
* Your keyword for each article.
* Payment via PayPal to brianssc@yahoo.com.

Please Note: If you are interested in a sales page, press releases, product reviews, etc. let me know via PM or email so we can discuss price.

Need SEO or Linkbuilding? Check out my thread here: SEO Services

Here are some reviews from my previous thread(s).....

I purchased One 500 word article from Brian to test out his writing

REVIEW :

Speed: 10 / 10, He wrote and sent the article the same day I sent him an email with the details, even before I sent payment. Talk about fast!!!
Price: 10 / 10, Price is definitely reasonable for the quality
Quality: 10/10, Perfect grammar, all I had to do was copy and paste.
Overall Review: 10/10. I will be ordering more articles from Brian in the future
Ok brian was nice enough to provide me a review article. The turnaround time was blazing fast, like 1 hour! And the quality of the article is very high too! Reads really well, and is quite informative. I could not find any grammar mistakes in it, either. This is the sort of content you honestly wouldn't mind paying $8/500 words for. Good stuff!
Rating: 9/10
Crazy fast turn-around, well-written, no grammatical errors or misspellings. This guy is good! No editing necessary (which usually isn't the case with this niche!). All in all, would DEFINITELY recommend Brian to anyone who needs quality articles on a deadline.
Just got my articles back from Bri. Excellent, perfect English! That's getting harder and harder to find these days.
Copyscape Clean, No grammatical errors, basically just copy and paste to live. Very competent writer.
Will be back for more - Thanks Bri!
Another great batch of content from Bri...
Thank You!
Brian does good work, and fast. Got two really nice articles, which he turned around in about an hour and a half.
I have just received four articles from Brian, all high quality, good English and great comms.
I will be back in touch soon.
Review:
Ordered 5 500 word articles and very happy with the results. There is no grammar editing needed, and the articles were well researched. Final result is definitely worth the $.
Articles arrived on time as promised!
Just got 5 articles written by Brian. The work was high quality and had them completed very fast for me. The communication was great and replied to my PMs almost instantly. I expect to hire him many more times. I recommend him for any writing project.
hey man, just had a chance to check out the articles you sent over. Very nice work, no issues at all, and delivered quicker than I even needed them lol. Thanks!

Let me also give him a shout out. I've had a bunch of articles written by Brian and they've all been phenomenal. Great writer.

Hey, do you have skype? I need a 7500 word project doing. Would prefer to speak to you over skype to give you more details no how I'd like it written (review style). If not I'll PM you details but would much prefer skype for speed. Thanks

Ordered a 7500 word project. Very helpful from the start so thought I'd give him a go. Will post review when received!
Looking forward to good content!

Ordered five articles and got them delivered same day Australia time. Well written and went straight on my site with no editing.

Ordered a 7,500 word project, here is the review:
- Delivered 2 days earlier than promised
- Gave specific instructions for KWs, he delivered.
- Grammar is fine and reads well.

Will use him again, thanks!

Ordered five articles and got them delivered same day Australia time. Well written and went straight on my site with no editing.

Ordered a 7,500 word project, here is the review:
- Delivered 2 days earlier than promised
- Gave specific instructions for KWs, he delivered.
- Grammar is fine and reads well.

Will use him again, thanks!

erisch & Clarkey

Thanks for the kind words! It was my pleasure doing business with you!

I am currently taking new orders....Shoot me an email or PM if you need any content....

-Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.