Article Team is proud to offer its services to suit your needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cathy rydu

earth of writer
Jul 8, 2011
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Hello Everyone,

My articles are:

*100% CopyScape verified original

*Generally 400-500 words

Keyword enriched – I will make sure that your keywords are used naturally and efficiently for better search engine performance. If you have a specific keyword density in mind for your articles please let me know in advance.

I hold expertise in the following writing categories:

• SEO writing
  • Web content writing
  • Review writing (for both product and service)
  • Press release writing
  • E-book writing
  • Blog writing

I'm looking for a few good clients I can do regular work for on a long-term basis. .

Once again I am offering my content writing services at lower prices. I am taking bulk orders only!

(500 words article)

01 article - 49 articles = $3/article.

50 articles or more = $2.5/article.

(250 words article)

01 article - 49 articles = $1.50/article.

50 articles or more = $1.25/article.

So now all your worries come to an end. We are team of 25 article writers. The article written by us are team will be 100% unique and cs passed. We can produce article on any niche.

WHY CHOOSE US?

There are a lot of freelance writers working the 'net, so what's so special about us? we have a stable of experienced, versatile writers with a wide variety of styles. Whatever your creative or factual requirements, we have the solution tailored to your specifications. From the technical to the medical, humorous to factual, we can supply any type of article you need by the deadline you specify. we look forward to a long-term writing relationship.

So Drop me PM
or contact on cathy.rydu09@gmail.com .

Skpye: cathyrydu

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.