Not open for further replies.

christovineeth

Feb 17, 2011
UK
www.worldthissecond.com
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
hi all

This is chris from United Kingdom. I am here to offer my Article Spinning Service which i have been doing for past couple of years.. The notable features of my article spinning service is that you will get 100% readable ,keyword optimized contents. Moreover articles will be above 70% uniqueness. The best thing is that it is damn 100% sure that your articles will be accepted in all directories. What more you need :)

Spinning will be done at word level. PM to see the samples. You can see my other thread where WF clients reviewed my service, so that you can get a clear idea about my quality service.

http://www.wickedfire.com/content/127344-article-writing-spinning-affordable-price.html

My rates

For 500 word article + spinning (word level) --- > $9

For spinning alone

For 500 word article --- > $5

Regards
Chris

Are you providing the articles with spintax, or are you providing multiple unique copies of the spun article, or both? How many unique copies of an article can we expect to get from the word level spinning?

reg. ordering

I need to place an order. Couldn't find info about how to do it, so sent you an email listed in your profile. Thanks.

I have 100 x 150 word (originally BMR) that I would like good spinning done on - please PM me price and turnaround and payment details... sample would be good too

thanks

Review so far...

I placed an order (and paid) for one spun article on 24/09/2011. The OP said it would be delivered on 26/09/2011.

It wasn't.

I contacted the OP on On 28/09/2011. The OP said there had been a delay because of a family bereavement, but the article would be sent that day.

It wasn't.

If there has been a family bereavement that's Ok - take your time, but what's NOT acceptable is the lack of communication.

Review: Part Deux!

Ok, article has now been delivered and here's my review:

Article Quality: 5/10 (based on price).
Article Spelling/Grammar: 5/10.
Article Comprehension: 5/10.
Article Uniqueness: 4/10.
Communication: 3/10.
Speed: 3/10.

Article was not 100% human readable and would only be used for 2nd/3rd tier sites.
Uniqueness is approx. 44% in TBS3; so not as advertised.
Turnaround was around 6 days for a 500 word spun article.

My advice:
If you're running a business, communicate with clients if there is something stopping delivery of work they have paid for. Yes, we are human, and will understand if there's family stuff going on. However, I have also dealt with people who just want to take the mickey.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.