Status
Not open for further replies.

spotwriters

Chief Editor
Oct 25, 2009
www.spotwriters.com
Rating - 98.8%
79   1   0
You might have noticed that Article marketing is quite effective - it brings traffic and also gives you quality back links to boost your SERPs. Writing and distributing a lot of content is expensive and time consuming.

You can now use this cheap and effective service, where we write, spin and create 100 articles for you.

Features of our spinning

• Manually written spintax
  • More than 90% uniqueness
  • 100% readability and Search engine friendly
  • Keyword optimized articles
  • The spinning is done sentence level and at word level, which ensures maximum uniqueness and quality
  • All titles will be unique
  • Guaranteed acceptance by directories.

Pricing

100 articles of 300+ wrds - $7.5
100 articles of 400+ wrds - $9
100 articles of 500+ wrds - $11

Payments via paypal - payments@spotwriters.com

How to place order?

After making payment, you can PM/email me the kwds, the package you require and your email id.

Contact for support:

gmail/gtalk: we.abacus@gmail.com

Would you do 15 spun articles 85% unique completely readable from a 500 word article I supply for $15?
If you want to write that's cool.

If acceptable I will pay after checking 15 spun articles meet the requirements.

thanks

Do you have any bulk pricing? I might go with ten 300 word packs?

Also do you spin articles that are already written? I have fifty ~500 word articles I got from another source I would like to have each one spun into 50 unique but reasonably readable articles. How much for that?

Do you provide the articles in spintax? I don't want the finished version i want the version that looks like {this|this format|spintax format}.

Is this possible?

Do you provide the articles in spintax? I don't want the finished version i want the version that looks like {this|this format|spintax format}.

Is this possible?

I forgot to mention that in the thread,

Yes I do provide the article in spintax for you submissions to article ranks and any compatible programs.

The Spintax alone can also be provided.

Got my article in about 24 hours, very good quality and each spin looked good and was very unique. Submitted them to moderated directories, they should all be approved

I got back my 500+ word spun article for $11.

Turn around: 5 of 5
Quality of writing: 4.5 of 5 - some spins with minor errors
Price: 5 of 5

One thing i hate doing is spinning my articles because I am a perfectionist. I want every spin to make sense. Eventually i get aggravated and give up with some 30% unique POS article.

Enter spotwriter. Wow.

Tell him a keyword. Pay him. Wait 24 hours. Get your article that makes sense on every spin at 90% uniqueness. Load into your submission software (in my case AMR and senuke X). Watch the backlinks roll in.

A+++
ordered 6 more already.

Got my article.. it's well over 90% spun (!).
I had to correct and delete a few words/spins that didn't make any sense as well. But I rather spend 10-15 minutes correcting some minor mistakes than spin articles by myself.

iTrader on the way..

I made payment before 4 days I also sent PM before some dys to ask about status of my order. Still no response??? Transaction ID # 24R996303R642220C

I wonder if he is not available right now? I paid for 10 spun articles over a month ago and so far only got 6 of them. Can you post-up OP and let us know what is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.