Not open for further replies.

christovineeth

Feb 17, 2011
UK
www.worldthissecond.com
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
hi all

i am chris. i am newbie to WF but not new to the service i am going to provide. I am a professional article spinner and content writer. I can come up with spin contents for the articles you are providing at affordable rates with error free contents. I have undergone myraid number of article spinning and content writing projects for past couple of years, so i am well aware of what needs to be targeted in your contents.

As i am new to WF.. i know many will be hesitating to give a try so i am giving 3 review copies at 50% discount to people who have good itraders..

My rates are $6 for spinning 500 to 550 words of content.

However if you want me to write a content and want to spin it then it would be $10 for 500 words.

My article spinning will be following word level spinning and can provide deep variations per word. The articles will be delivered only after thorough research.

Waiting for your PM.

Review:

got the article in about 12 hours.
Article was decent quality, there were 1 or 2 things which i fixed. Spinning was done very very well, the article makes good sense everytime i rewrite it, its perfectly human readable

Will be ordering more soon

Got my article. The article itself is ok, although not grammatically perfect. Just one question: Did you use the automatic spinning function of TBS to spin this article? The spun versions don't really make sense to me.. The spun level was good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.