Arson Death Sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDean

Too Cool for School
Aug 3, 2008
A tough sentence in the US of A no way! +rep jury/judge.

California Arson Murders

Convicted arsonist Raymond Lee Oyler was sentenced to death Friday for setting a Southern California wildfire in 2006 that killed five firefighters who were trying to defend a home from raging flames. Oyler's case is believed to mark the first time a death sentence has been ordered in the U.S. for an arson wildfire involving the deaths of firefighters.

I can't understand how in a modern country someone can be convicted to death. Regardless of what he did, don't you think it's better to just put him in jail and make sure he gets assraped for the rest of his life?

I can't understand how in a modern country someone can be convicted to death. Regardless of what he did, don't you think it's better to just put him in jail and make sure he gets assraped for the rest of his life?

kind of a disconnect there...

kind of a disconnect there...

why? I'm sure he'll suffer more by being locked in for life. It just doesn't make sense to convict someone to death. And about the assraping part.. I was just trying to make sure some people don't see jailtime as a vacation.

why? I'm sure he'll suffer more by being locked in for life. It just doesn't make sense to convict someone to death. And about the assraping part.. I was just trying to make sure some people don't see jailtime as a vacation.

+rep

Status
Not open for further replies.