Are You An NFL Fan?

this_guy

5th Year Senior Member
Apr 27, 2008
Whether you are or not, you can help someone who is a huge NFL fan become the NFL Director of Fandemonium.

She's a friend of mine who is a top 8 finalist that was near the top of the leaderboard, but recently has fallen a few spots. She needs some help to get to the top.

Vote at NFL Department of Fandemonium to help her become the next NFL Director of Fandemonium today.

You can vote ONCE PER DAY.

The finalist with the most votes is awarded the coveted title of NFL Director of Fandemonium! The winner is announced live, on-air during the Super Bowl XLIV pre-game show on CBS. In the role of Director of Fandemonium, the winner receives a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to experience pro football as few fans ever can. The winner’s duties include announcing a pick at the 2010 NFL Draft, selecting a play at the 2011 Pro Bowl, participating in the Super Bowl XLV coin toss ceremony and much more.

Thanks guys!!

Voted only because she's from Green Bay, and hence a Packers fan.

I just started watching NFL this year, only when the browns play, and up until the last several weeks, it has been very difficult to watch ;)

I just started watching NFL this year, only when the browns play, and up until the last several weeks, it has been very difficult to watch ;)

Yeah, boy that hurts. I guess the only to look forward to is it can't get any worse next year!

seeing the Bears take a shit all over Brett Favre's old ass prima donna self made my season worth it, even though they suck

Reactions: nvanprooyen
at least your kicker hasn't fucked you 3 times.

Houston Texans kicker Chris Brown needs to GTFO

Our kicker needs to GTFO. How the Packers organization has stayed behind Mason Crosby is beyond me. He has a hell of a leg but his accuracy is shit, and I'm sure he'll fuck us in the playoffs yet.