Are Rebills Still At It (+ Acai Warehouse Video)?

metoo

Mar 7, 2008
A while back there was this whole shit storm about CPA rebills etc, and the FTC clamping down on sites like that.

But what's the latest?

Please - I don't wanna hear a whole argument for and against dropping someone into a free trial rebill which then dings them for $87 * 3 for, products they've never heard of etc. Each to their own.

I'd just like to know, is there a rebill option that I could promote which pays ok amounts, but is straight up (let's you cancel when you wanna, doesn't rebill too crazy on the backend)?

Or was it just a case of the scary FTC for a few mins, and now they're all back to super hard and profitable rebilling?

BTW saw this funny video where they gatecrash an Acai warhouse and everyone goes running (skip to 2:56 in the video - you even get a quick look at possible sales on a whiteboard, Vincent James styleeee):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U_sO6fLHlA

Ok so I'd love to hear more about my question. Appreciate your help.

Please join an affiliate network if you plan to do affiliate marketing. This will answer all your questions

There are only like 11 major networks find your own offer

Just do it man. "Scared money doesn't make money".

The FTC won't come knocking unless you're doing big things and don't have disclaimers or using people's likeness without their permission to sell a product.

rebills died. FTC raided any affiliate doing more then $35 a day and they are all in jail now. 90% of WF posting from prison computers as we speak.

Reactions: Garrett
I Is One Who Got Caught, Now I'm Bitch, Berries Ruined My Life. Who Can Say That? That Berries Ruined My Life. Stay Way. From Berries. They Crazy. End Story

ASS-EYE-EE, what?? I always thought it was pronounced AY-KAI when I was slinging this shit!

Also, LMAO at chick in the video: "I NEEDED that energy!"

One of the most funny things I've seen in my life. A local news reporter comes to chat and they act like it's a fucking raid.

Every single time I see this, or think of it, it gets funnier.