Arbitrage - Success!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smash

Mar 19, 2007
Victorville, CA
So hung out here a couple a weeks and tried some arbitrage today.

I made $1.68 in the last three hours.... LOL.

Spent $0.50 on clicks made $2.18 on Ads.

Woo Hoo!!! LOL.

Good work, it feels really good to start turning a profit with Arb.

Keep on adding sites.

What PPC programs are you using to drive traffic to your site? What ads do you have on your site?

1.68 x 8 = 13.44 (a day)
13.44 x 1000 sites (a day)
Welcome to arbi.

only prob guys and no one has anwered my in my earlier posts is how to handle all the MFA ads on your site. you can only block 200 in adsense and you're gonna run out sooner rather than later.

only prob guys and no one has anwered my in my earlier posts is how to handle all the MFA ads on your site. you can only block 200 in adsense and you're gonna run out sooner rather than later.

I never had problems with MFA ads ruining arb pages. As long as you pick high paying keywords you pretty much get rid of MFA ads since they can't afford to pay the high cost to stay profitable.

Or maybe I have just been lucky?

Uh Jened, I already did answer your question in a previous thread. Google as of January is allowing an unlimited number of sites to be blocked. I'm not going to search for the thread but there's a link to Google's blog stating that. Plus I've never needed to block more than 200, you may need to work on improving your quality score or see what else on your page needs work.

deka - i'm not sure i'm clear - i am talking adsense and you are talking adwords. there are ads on my site paying like 4 cents a click but if i block them i get 50 cents a click from true advertisers. in adsense, we are allowed to block 200 sites from appearing in our adsense blocks.

PS4U - i am picking high paying adsense keywords but trying to pay as cheap as possible. other people are trying to pay as cheap as possible and have the science down really well. i mean we are trying to keep our costs down really well and most arbi sites are MFA. i do use content myself even tho it's slower to produce. do you use the competitive ad filter at all? if not, i really suggest you give it a try, i think you'll increase your bottom line and make your nice niches even nicer :)

thank you both for replying.

What PPC programs are you using to drive traffic to your site? What ads do you have on your site?

Searchfeed is sending the traffic my way and AdSense is serving up the ads. It really started with me following Jon's idea of registering a bunch of sites just to get minimum traffic and collect small sums over time. I was thinking about it and just decided to run some PPC against it.

Why wouldn't you do arbi? $.99 .info domains. You cant go wrong !(can you ?)

deka - i'm not sure i'm clear - i am talking adsense and you are talking adwords. there are ads on my site paying like 4 cents a click but if i block them i get 50 cents a click from true advertisers. in adsense, we are allowed to block 200 sites from appearing in our adsense blocks.

Sorry about the confusion jened. I use Adwords for other things besides arbi so blocking my ads on unlimited MFA sites was good news to me.

You are right unless Google ups their 200 limit on Adsense you're going to see MFA ads on your sites. The model still works though. People are still profiting from arbi through Adsense and I do see high value clicks on my pages. There are still niches that aren't overrun by MFA and even the popular ones surprisingly still pay off.

Status
Not open for further replies.