API Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vertone

Apr 3, 2008
Miami, FL
I am looking for some information on using different affiliates API keys to integrate into my sites. I am using the normal Google/Yahoo search methods for this, but i was wondering how many people in here use API and if you had any type of advice that could help me out. I am very new to API.

Thanks

PS Dont Link me to a RICK ROLL!!! .. :D

i used amazon's api for a few things.. usually to get cd\dvd cover images simply by sending the title of the cd\dvd. great stuff.

amazon.com
Shopping.com

I am no developer by any means; I am more of a designer. I am wondering how difficult is it to learn and set up these APIs to integrate into a web site.
Or is this something I should leave up to the developers and pay the cost to get the job done?

I am wondering how difficult is it to learn and set up these APIs to integrate into a web site.
Or is this something I should leave up to the developers and pay the cost to get the job done?

It's not that hard. You should definitely try it yourself. You'll be surprised. The majority of APIs have great documentation that makes using them easier. Try it out before you decide to outsource.

Amazon has extensive guides on how to implement their APIs on their site.

There are also tons of resources online on how to implement their API. Use the Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.