Anyone working with Intimate Interactive?

ap121

Jan 10, 2008
Hey guyz,

Any reviews of this affiliate network called Intimate Interactive?

Thanks in advance!

they try to add you on linkedin as well?

Well, yeah & I also got a couple messages (some from AMs and other from a few friends) to join this network.. I thought better to ask about their background /credibility before starting anything. I had heard nothing about them until this weekend. I was told that they were in business since a year(exclusively) and recently started to expand out.

I still want to know more...

Hey everyone. If anyone has any questions regarding Intimate Interactive I would be more than happy to jump on a call to discuss and give you more details of our background. You can always ping me online iikatie =)

This explains it all...They are eyes deep in this shiznit

We’re a group of ‘net natives. Led by folks who started their careers online in the 1990’s, staffed by folks who have grown up connected to the ‘net, we are a team that goes further than simply understanding how people behave online: we shape those behaviours.

We’ve been eyes-deep in email, display, search and social media since their respective inceptions. We grab a hold of new technologies, services and platforms and tear them apart… so we can put them back together.

We believe that the beauty of the digital medium is its malleability. We’ve learned to bend and shape the digital space to deliver the specific results we’re after. We’re here to teach you how, too.

We’re a group of ‘net natives. Led by folks who started their careers online in the 1990’s, staffed by folks who have grown up connected to the ‘net, we are a team that goes further than simply understanding how people behave online: we shape those behaviours.

We’ve been eyes-deep in email, display, search and social media since their respective inceptions. We grab a hold of new technologies, services and platforms and tear them apart… so we can put them back together.

We believe that the beauty of the digital medium is its malleability. We’ve learned to bend and shape the digital space to deliver the specific results we’re after. We’re here to teach you how, too.

Wholly what philosophical crack have you been smokin? Do you actually think these few lines of crap will nab you some new pubs? Key-Rhiste...