Anyone work with NdustryClix?

JarredLv

Rape and Pillage Canada!
Dec 24, 2008
Las Vegas
http://www.ndustryclix.com/

I saw an ad for them on Facebook and was thinking about signing up with them and dropping all my other networks and running tens of thousands of dollars worth of traffic to their offers right away without waiting to see if they pay me. They seem beyond reputable.

I just thought this shit was funny given the seemingly endless amateur fly-by-night networks popping up all over the place. This one really takes the cake though, but delete the thread if it's a problem, certainly don't want to be banned.
LULZ I have no fuckin' clue why you would be banned because your post certainly has sarcasm dripping in it and their website is a total farce developed by a high-school kid who has just learnt flash...

That says a lot about their way of thinking... but oh well, it is their money and their company. They have to decide what image they want to present.

They even have a hit counter at the bottom of their site, with an amazing 19,763 hits, so you know they are legit.

The hit counter sold me. I was hoping they were part of an affiliate marketing site ring and I may have invested.

hahahahaha I thought this was a serious question, someone sent me the link to their site the other day. Wow, the design on that mofo.