Anyone wants to share ahrefs for $10?

illusime

Apr 8, 2011
I need to use ahrefs for my personal websites. I don't do much searches, if anyone is willingly to share his account, I am willingly to pay $10/month for it Thanks.

I would say peasant spotted but I only do my own site and dont have a sub. Double peasants spotted!!

peasants-3.jpg

$10!? Per Month?

Ain't nobody affording that.

How are you securing financing for this?

You must be drug dealing there is no other way.

I need to use ahrefs for my personal websites. I don't do much searches, if anyone is willingly to share his account, I am willingly to pay $10/month for it Thanks.

PM my mate Grindstone

I know that he definitely has AHREFS and he will probably share it with you...pm him and ask.

Hope that helps!

I'll join too, that would be $3.33, that rounds up to tree fiddy.

Are you willing to cover the extra penny?

Or maybe we could split it?

You pay the extra penny for the first month, OP pays it for the next month, I'll pay it for the third month? Don't worry, I'm good for it, I have some outside investors that I'm meeting with soon.

Are you willing to cover the extra penny?

Or maybe we could split it?

You pay the extra penny for the first month, OP pays it for the next month, I'll pay it for the third month? Don't worry, I'm good for it, I have some outside investors that I'm meeting with soon.

We can all join together and do a group buy. Lets try to get around 15 people minimum.

images

Would anyone like to share a sandwich in exchange for an original, keyword rich 200 word article?