Anyone using YepRevenue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ed146

Still Hustlin'
May 23, 2007
Just need some feedbacks who is using YepRevenue to push mobile stuff.

I tried out and certain types of mobile offers convert pretty good in the beginning but taking a nose dive when I scale it up from a same traffic source.

I will be doing a split test but needs some feedbacks first.

Thanks in advance.

i just joined them but can't answer your question as i haven't run any traffic there yet.

would like to also ask can anybody vouch for this network?

I can vouch in that they will pay you. I started with them and it happened on a weekend where their tracking was out. They payed me equivalent to my conversion rate on another network. I haven't used them since because I got better pricing elsewhere. Nonetheless you can trust them for payment. If you suspect some skimming going on, I can't vouch for that.

Where do you get better payout?

Btw, they do pay and work with you. Very flexible.

I've been paid several times by YEP. Never had a problem with skimming or scrubbing, and they're very accommodating and easy to work with.

Yep is straight as hell. Pay me on time, offer to pay whenever I need, work with me on offer payouts etc... Definitely recommend them for mobile offers.

y0

thanks for the above kind words guys, yep loves you

i own yeprevenue

and i strive to give a 5 star personal service to each of my affiliates

daily payments is part of my vocabulary and i build the strongest relationships with ppl ...

i believe in exclusivity and no1 offers

i believe in big numbers

once again, thanks for the kind posts above, it is truly a pleasure to succeed with you

cheers

BigL

YEP! is completely legit. Always upfront, never had ONE single issue with these guys - always paid, always on time - sometimes even early. Total class, nothing less.

I owe it to Big L to jump on this bandwagon. I could not say enough great things about him and his network. Total class act.

That's a lot of love guys .. I really appreciate it !!

Looks like the hard work is paying off !!

Pleasure to deal with you everyday :music06:

Status
Not open for further replies.